måndag 23 februari 2009

Project exploration assignment

For the project exploration assignment I have chosen the RoutePlanner (from the session “Student design competition”, CHI 2006). It’s a “portable personal training and motivational aide, which displays real-time statistical and locational data”. I don’t know if I fully have understood the product but as I understand it is something that tells you have long you have ran, biked or whatever you do and then even saves the different routes.

Unfortunately I couldn’t find any pictures and did not find much to read about it either but if the device does what I think it does, then I think it’s amazing. I believe it would make training so much more fun and it would be easier to vary your training by choosing different terrain and distances. Spontaneous tours with your bicycle would be easier to do since you would know where you are all the time. Simply a great tool for any runner, cyclist, walker and so on that I think would help a lot. I would definitely buy one.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar